(Click PHOTO to enlarge and then back arrow to return to original size).
Here is another recipe that has been requested from DishingwithDiane’s Instagram page.
Spinach Lasagna Roll Ups
Very easy to prepare.
In the photo above, I sliced the roll ups in half and paired it with grilled chicken sausage that was made with spinach and garlic and served this for lunch. A side salad can be added.
For lunch or a buffet table, I slice the roll up in half. I think it makes a nicer presentation to see the filling.
For dinner, I serve the entire roll up which is one lasagna noodle and an additional vegetable or protein.
Give the recipe a try and let me know what you think.
Until my next post, make every day a celebration!
Thank you for visiting my blog.
If you enjoy the posts, please spread the word and ask your family and friends to subscribe to DishingwithDiane.com
Once you subscribe, you’ll never miss a post…
Also, continue to send me your comments, I love hearing from you.
Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups
(recipe from: taste of home website)
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2-1/2 cups whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 2-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (I used whole milk mozzarella)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 jar (24 ounces) meatless pasta sauce OR HOMEMADE SAUCE. (I used my own marinara sauce).
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cook and drain noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, mix eggs, spinach, cheeses and seasonings.
- Pour 1 cup pasta sauce into an ungreased 13×9-in. baking dish. Spread 1/3 cup cheese mixture over each noodle; roll up and place over sauce, seam side down. Top with remaining sauce. Bake, covered, 20 minutes. Uncover; bake until heated through, 5-10 minutes. Yield: 6 servings.
I topped the roll ups with grated cheese.