(Click on PHOTO to enlarge and then hit the back arrow to return to original size).
With Super Bowl Sunday two days away, I received an email asking me to repost my recipe for:
5 ingredient – Apple Jalapeno Chicken Wings.
Open original post – May 1, 2016 for step by step slideshow directions.
Here is the original link, just click:
(Printed recipe below)
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Apple Jalapeno Jelly
- ½ cup water
- ¼- ½ cup bourbon (I used 1/2 cup)
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- In a food processor, puree the Stonewall Kitchen Apple Jalapeno Jelly.
- In a large skillet place the Stonewall Kitchen Apple Jalapeno Jelly, water, bourbon, and butter over medium heat. When melted stir until uniform.
- Add the chicken wings. Cover and simmer 15 minutes. Remove lid and simmer another 30 minutes, turning the wings several times. The sauce should thicken, but do not allow to burn.
- Remove wings and finish under the broiler until golden brown. Serve hot with reserved sauce from skillet.
Until my next post, make every day a celebration!
Please ask your family and friends to “follow”, “like” and “share” DishingwithDiane.com .
Once you become a member, you’ll never miss a post…
Also, continue to send me your comments, I love hearing from you.